Canyon Nevidio is located in central part of Montenegro on slopes of Mount Durmitor. It was conquered 1965. for the first time till that year it “haven`t seen” which probably is the main reason for its name. It is the last conquered canyon in Europe and still one of the less visited places. Canyon is 3 km long, with number of waterfalls, whirls and passages made by the water. In some places Nevidio cliffs are half meter wide and 400 m high. Canyon is being passed during one day with special equipment ( diving-suit, alpinist gear ) with well experienced guides.
- In camp “Grab” offer one day arrangement would be starting with breakfast and transportation to the entrence in Nevidio canyon.
- Lunch in canyon or after leaving is around 16:00 h.
- Return to the camp “Grab” in evening hours, dinner near camp fire.
- Price of tour with services of two guides is 700 euro max 7 persons.
- Nutrition during the day contains intensified breakfast and lunch in the canyon 18.00 euro.